Welcome to DiscipleSHIP Kids!
We can’t wait to see your family this weekend.
Our DiscipleSHIP Kids mission is to help kids trust and follow Jesus through meaningful discipleship. By partnering with parents and caregivers, our goals are to challenge kids to READ God’s Word, MEMORIZE God’s Word, LIVE God’s Word, and SHARE Jesus!
FAMILY SERVICE and DiscipleSHIP Kids – 9 am
Each Sunday morning, we have a fifteen-minute FAMILY SERVICE where parents, caregivers, and kids (Pre-K through 5th grade) worship, learn scripture, and are introduced to the week’s DiscipleSHIP Kids lesson. After this time together, the children are dismissed for extended, kid-friendly worship and a small group discipleship experience. We have found that this combination of family time and age-appropriate discipleship effectively supports families in their ongoing family discipleship.
- FIRST: Please stop by the DiscipleSHIP KIDS area and check in your kids (nursery-5th grade).
- SECOND: Create a check-in tag for you and your child.
- THIRD: Birth through Pre-school – Take your child to their designated class. Pre-K through 5th Grade – Go to the Auditorium for the Family Service.
- FOURTH: When dismissed, send your child to the appropriate door where their teacher and hall security will meet them. Door assignments will appear on the screens in the Auditorium.
- FIFTH: After the adult service is over, return to the DiscipleSHIP Kids area to pick up your child! Remember to show your check-in tag when entering the secured DiscipleSHIP Kids area!
On Wednesdays, we post a mid-week discussion to continue the conversation from the weekend with your child, remind them of the memory verse, and give a sneak peek of what is coming up the following weekend.
10:45 am Service:
During our 10:45 am Service, kids stay in the auditorium. We do have “wiggle packets” to keep them busy if needed. These are available at the entrance doors to the auditorium.
Our 2022 VBS will be July 17th through July 24th. Get signed up by clicking the link below!